Cost of use. In addition, rural solar street lights mainly have the following benefits:
1. It is convenient and fast to install, without complicated lines, only a cement base is needed to fix it;
2. One-time investment, no maintenance cost, no need to pay electricity fee, and long-term income can be guaranteed;
3. Rural solar street lights use direct current less than 36V without worrying about safety issues;
4. The solar panel of rural solar street light can be used for 25 years, the service life of LED light source can reach 50000 hours, and its battery can be used for 5-7 years;
5. Rural solar street lights are green and environmentally friendly and meet the requirements of modern national environmental protection.
6. The rural solar street lamp has a relatively large investment in the early stage, but the maintenance and management cost in the later stage is low, and the failure rate is small.
There is no standard pricing for rural solar street lights, which is mainly based on the specific demand configuration. In addition, the price of rural solar street lamps is mainly composed of light source lamps, LED power supplies and light poles, which means that the factors that determine the price of rural solar street lamps mainly include the following aspects:
1. The style and size of lamps;
2. The speed and brand of the light source;
3. Brand and wattage of LED power supply;
4. Factors such as the height, material and thickness of the lamp post.